Selasa, 20 Desember 2016

How I see the restaurant at the time of the culinary

The idea to write articles on interior design restaurant come so only,
no concept.
After I see photos interior design restaurant,this from old photos
and deliberately I select because I plan will post photos interior design
to Instagram every day in December.
Culinary one of my hobbies,at the time of my culinary not just
take pictures of food photograpy,
but I am also interested in interior design and more.
but not always I took a photo,
only on the things I saw interesting.
and here are some pictures that caught my attention,
when I was in some restaurants I've visited.
This restaurant is the city of Bandung West Java.
Restaurant has a unique design style building and interior design with the concept of style Netherlands.
Restaurant has several different design but looks aligned one and other.
Makes this restaurant unique look and also interesting and different from the usual,this restaurant also has a beautiful view.
And this restaurant is located in Cipanas West Java,
which has an attractive interior design,but more interesting
with the exterior design is on the roof and open
in order to enjoy the beautiful view.
Actually I am afraid of heights,but curiosity made me to be at this restaurant,
which is called Sky Dinning.
And this is one restaurant located on the 49th floor
one of the buildings in Jakarta.
and this restaurant has an attractive interior design and looks charming and exterior design is also attractive.
This restaurant does not only provide the food was very tasty
but also very pleasant to relax while enjoying
a view of the city Jakarta from height.
And the restaurant is also located on the 33rd floor,
with views of the Sea and the city jakarta.
And have some space that each has a different interior design.