Senin, 14 November 2016

Reading a book of fiction can affect your personal character, is also your perception?

Personal characteristic is one that can affect a person's perception.
What is the perception of it ?

perception is the process by which induviduals organize and interpret their sensory impressions to give meaning to their environment.
Research on the perception consistently shows that different,
individuals can see the same thing but understand it differently
Factors influencing perception,How do we can explain the fact.
that different individuals can see the same thing
but understand it differently.
the shape the perceptions and sometimes refract perceptions.
Such factors may lie in the people who see it the object or target to be in perception or the context in which perception is made,
when an individual sees the target and try to interpret what he sees. Interpretation is strongly influenced by the personal characteristics
of individuals who see.
Personal characteristics that influence the perception includes,attitude, personality,motivation,interests,past experience and expectations.
Personal characteristics
Theoretical psychology argued about the age of the age limit, in the formation of one's personal character.
personal character is usually formed from in childhood
to adolescence and transition/search for identity.
character is a real personality trait/characteristic of the relatively fixed.
This way of thinking/mindset and behavior exhibited by induviduals
This way of thinking /mindset and behavior
is strongly infuenced by the family environment,
neighborhood and school environments.
Environment is an important and fundamental part human life.
Character and human behavior will be formed from
the interaction of the environment.
Is fiction books can affect personal character
and a person's perception?
Already many are researching this problem
whether reading fiction can influence character
and perceptions of a person/individual
Some researchers observe people
reading fiction.
And the results of research and observation.
* As one reads the books, especially fiction / Novels unknowingly she will enter the world of the characters in the story and will feel
the emotions, beliefs, thoughts, and internal responses to resemble one of the prominent characters on him self.
* Under Certain conditions of the merging of mind in the character of fiction is Able to change the behavior in real life,
* It's unwittingly Become a kind of reference person Attitude so that it blends in personality.
* Personality rising from a fictional characters can occur while or all the time.
I do not know if this happens to everyone who read fiction
or just going for a few people.
if someone who has found a character that gives
a very deep impression on him,could become a kind of idol,
and will look for a character similar to his idol.
every fiction book / novel to be read, 
If it continues it will greatly affect personal character and behavior in real life and maybe for the whole time, 
or just temporary,or at any given moment.

a little story about my past,
whether reading books fiction/Novels affect my personal character and my perception?
Me and my parents and my brothers,
all hobbies are reading,have a fondness for books
and fiction books are different.
Both of my parents worked in government departments.
I remember,my father liked to read science books 
and autobiographies,
my mother likes to read books that romance novels, 
the adaptation of the novels of Barbara Cartland, 
Anna Hampson, Anne Mather, etc.
Maybe read a book to my mother only as entertainment
on weekends.
My brothers they liked martial art fiction book,
there is a from comics and chinese martial art fiction series author
Chin yu and Asmaraman ko ping hoo.
I began reading books when I started to read fluently,
Like the other children in general
I like to read a children's book author HC. Andersen,
folklore,myth and lengenda from Indonesia,
which at that time was still in comic form
I also read the book of martial arts fiction,books read by 
my brothers fiction book series martial arts,and always
include a philosophy of life in every book of fiction.
I started reading fiction/novels
when I was visiting afriend's house.
I saw abook of fiction/novel titled Women 
author Paul Wellman belonged to his sister.
This book is thick enough,and the time it was made in two books,
the first part and the second part.
I borrowed and read should have a few days to read it.
I also read the book collection of romance novels my mother,
but I don't much like and I feel the plot and the ending
is predictable and almost equal to each other.
and I ask my mother to buy another novel,
I also started to pick Novels I want to read,
I chose from famous author and best selling books,
from author fiction/novels Indonesia 
and novels from outside has been adapted into indonesia.
I consider the book is best selling and of author of famous
will have a good story and interesting.
Gone with the wind by Margaret Mitchell
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronnte
The Count of Monte cristo by Alexandre Dumas,
Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa.
and the Novels author of Sidney Sheldon and many others.
I read a lot of fiction novels and martial arts fiction book series       
Does it affect character personality and my perception?
I don't know,may be but figures that have 
characters like what?
and perhaps only those who often interact with me,
can give the perception of me.
RISK OF READING 
Beware of consuming too many books 
It could damage your perception seriusly...
I've long Seeing this statement or question
I feel attracted to discuss.
It's just a personal opinion ☺
and this from the past experience that 
I have had and wrote above.
Certainly not because of how many books have been read,
But fiction/novels like what?
and figures of fiction that have a character like what?
certainly not all the characters in a fiction book.
May give the impression of depth and affect 
personal character and perception.
At the time of formation of personal character.
Books always give a lot of insight and inspiration,
and useful becouse brain is forced to understand 
the meaning and work actively and stimulate critical,
imaginative and creative.
and it all depends on the selection of books,
at the right age to understand book that will be read.
Each book read will have an impact and influence 
on a daily habit.  
Reading fiction books will affect the imagination 
and enrich vocabulary.
Read a book of art,culture,literature will affect 
the taste of art.
Reading health books will affect the healthy life style 
and healthy food.
Read Science books and technology will affect creativity.
Read religious books will affect the faith and obedience.
and many others.

At the age increases,the selection of books to read
will change According to needs
and knowledge who want to learn,

It has also become a bridge ignorance into knowing
Will always provide insight and inspiration.