Senin, 28 November 2016

When taking a picture at the focal point downward.


I tried to look at and collect lots of pictures of old and new,
from several different locations.
with the focal point downward,and indeed I've ever made it
There may be from some of the pictures I've shared on G +

When taking a picture with a focal point downward/
to something that is downward.
at that time I was interested in seeing something unusual
and something different
and also the diversity of shapes also colors

What have I seen,and it got me interested in taking pictures

when I look at the floor,at the indoor and outdoor
When I look the arrangement of shapes and colors                                       
When I look shadows and light                                                                           
When I look the grass,flora,fauna                                                                       
When I look and be on the beach
 And the others,which makes me interested

All these pictures are learning back to me,which to useful to find
Something different,
and may be viewed from different angle than before.