Senin, 03 Oktober 2016

I usually call her a little surprise.


when I was somewhere, in public place.
I was actually present in the place,
to see and observe and look for
something that makes me interested.
I always do this, this become my habit,

When I find it,something that gives pleasure
and makes me smile, 
I usually call her a little surprise 😊

In a public place meet a lot of people,
with different appearance and behavior.
Of course,very many interesting and to my attention.

But I prefer to see childrens,
they have stolen my attention 😊
because their behavior is still innocent 
and without pretending.

They do what they want do,
high curiosity,wanted to try and touching,
without fear and thought it would be dangerous.

I love to see childrens and I love to observe their behavior,
they look so cute and so fun.

With a mobile camera I can take pictures of expression
and their behavior,
I feel like finding something and it makes me smile,
I feel this as a little surprise for me 😊😊
Follow me 😊
                                          Touch and try
UpsπŸ˜”
πŸ˜›
don't touch me πŸ€—
catch meπŸ˜€
I am sure there are many other things
that can give a little surprise,
just need to take the time to look and observe, 
maybe I'll find and get other things πŸ˜Š