Senin, 15 Januari 2018

The Pattern photos

It became something for me,the pattern photo is one that catches my attention and this photo I got from some places,
and this is usually inside or outside the building.

I rarely out of the home, more at home
to take care of my daughter,(she just finished the operation)
for a while I can not take photos outside.
And it crossed my mind,to see my old photos,
I once shared with my Instagram specifically for photo architecture, structure, and interior design.
I have lost my account,but it does not matter☺
most importantly my photos are still there.

I'm trying to collect a pattern photo and edit again.
And this is some photo pattern I've ever taken.
Create a slideshow and make it my photos as writing material on blog.
maybe I do this because I like to see my photos, and this is also one way to save my photos ☺