Kamis, 11 Januari 2018

Photos,Collection of my glassware

Lately,I find it very hard to find inspiration to write and not find material to write.
and I'm currently interested in learning to create slideshows, using photogrid applications,but for songs there is not much choice and it is rather difficult to enter a song from outside the photogrid application.
This might be interesting,as I will create a slideshow of my glassware collection,and that there are only a few photos
and I am trying to re-edit,and this is very less for the slideshow.
I think,I should make a new photo, maybe from some collection of glassware that I have.
To take some new photos from my glassware collection,
I have to choose from some glassware collection made of glass,
after that I have to arrange the goods,to make it look interesting.
and this is the result of my photos.
This glass is older than me.

For the slideshow I took a photo from a collection of glassware photos from G + and some new collections from my collection of glassware, and from some old photos with new edits
I have tried to include the slideshow, but can not be opened, and for who want to see can in this linkhttps://youtu.be/FFu3ECYLm2s

I feel it's fun ☺ but I have to practice a lot
Insya Allah,maybe later,make a small studio to photograph still life and food photography.