Senin, 19 September 2016

The Color from Nature , we find it and use it

In this article I'm not discuss about the history of color
and color theory .
Just a little about the theory of colors mixing.

We all know,we can find so many colors
from nature maintly plants /flowers etc.

The humans need colors for their use,
to coloring textiles etc,colors of paint,
and coloring food etc
therefore humans created a variety of colors,
from bright colors , soft colors and dark colors.

How do humans create or to get colors.
There are some ways or existing  theories.

The Basic color/
There are three primary colors : Red , Blue , yellow

Additional color/complementry  there are two:
Black  (made into a dark base color)
White (made into a light base color)

Gradation color is change of one color to another,
by adding  black to get of  darker colors
or white to get of the color light

Gradation color could happen with a change over
of two different colors,
Will very much get colors

There are mixe two color level
Mix 1 ( secondary mixing two primary colors)
Green (Yellow + Blue)Orange (Yellow +Red)
Purple ( Blue + Red)
Mix 2 ( Tertier mixing of secondary color
with primary colors )

The usual way to get the colors ,
Then fallowed by many people
especially those working in the field of Visual arts

In 2013 I had free time , I could do photograpy
and it was just a hobby i'm doing with mobile phone ,
( I feel a bit complicated and troublesome with camera )
I was little more focused on the flowers and plants
I found so many colors in flowers and plants

And than , I began looking for colors that are created
and used by humans
I started to photograph that was around me
especially the colors a human creation.

Here I will show you 20 pictures to see
the colors derived from nature and colors created by humans

Picture on the left,the colors from nature
On the right colors created by human.