Jumat, 01 Juni 2018

Our menu when breaking Ramadan fasting

Ramadan fasting has been 15 days we passed,every day I share photos cooking photos to break the fast with my childrens,on my Facebook.
and every time I finish preparing food for breaking the fast,
I take photos of food,still visible lack of photos that I take especially lighting, which is limited and sober,
and here can be seen some photographs
The fasting month of Ramadan is an obligation for all muslim who are already baliq and able to do so,
Since my childhood my parents have trained me to fast,the fasting month of Ramadan is always special and fun and becomes very important in my life with my parents and brothers and sisters especially when breaking the fast,and at dawn /Sahur time,many special things happen in the month of Ramadan that is difficult to express with the words and can only be felt during ramadan,
I also do the same thing for my children to train them to fast,
I want them to feel the special month of Ramadan,Fasting becomes something fun and also do other worship in the month of Ramadan.

In the fasting month of Ramadan there are two activities that I usually do, namely cooking to break the fast and cook for sahur time,
this has become a routine that I do every day in the month of Ramadan,
Usually we eat rice and side dishes only at Sahur time
and at breaking the fast I usually cook foods that kids like, usually noodles, vermicelli and soun with different processing and also sweet foods or drinks.
I like to serve and cook the food they want,so they are happy in fasting Ramadan, this also makes me feel good,and very special 😊