Senin, 30 April 2018

Batik clay from west sumatera


This is something beyond my expectations,of course I am very happy, yesterday I can see very beautiful Batik clay,and very smooth.
although only see new one motif๐Ÿ˜Š
Batik Clay is batik art that uses clay as in coloring technique
technically workmanship,motifs and patterns, not much different from the art of batik in Indonesia,
but in this coloring technique is something different from batik art that exist in indonesia and this only exist in west sumatera.
(yes I still want to see more motifs and patterns and coloring techniques with the land look, before I had time to think if I travel to west sumatra again, to look directly to the craft of batik clay )

yesterday I attended the event held by minang jakarta children community,
The appointment of Minang children to people originated from West Sumatra,I love to attend the show they often do.
The reason is simple because I like the typical food from minang,also minang crafts.
I tried some typical food from Minang.
And I took some pictures of Minang weaving crafts.