Senin, 21 Agustus 2017

Orange color is used for icon of indonesia post office

This was not something I planned, it just came and it occurred to me when I was at the central post office in Jakarta.
I Know all post offices in Indonesia use orange color as an icon/symbol.
And this is something interesting from orange color.
Orange color is one of the secondary color,which is the result of mixing primary colors with the proportion of 1:1 is Red with Yellow.
Orange color is a symbol of friendly interaction,friendliness and creativity,
The orange color is an attractive color because in the color circle lies between warm red and soft warm yellow,
In general,this orange color user will reveal the meaning of comfort and warmth and security.
Orange color can break the stiffness of the room,and add to the Familiarity and friendliness and soften the color of other colors.

And at this post office I had time to take some pictures, which caught my attention.and I think this could be an article ☺