Kamis, 02 Februari 2017

A sense of togetherness in Monas park,

February BWX'tra,
Taman Monas/Monas Park is a park that is very broad,
much visited during the morning and afternoon until evening,
they came to this park with a variety of purposes,
some want to relax with the family,look into the monument National/Monas.https://id.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monumen_Nasional
and exercise,jogging,cycling and others,
Monas park is the largest park located in the center of Jakarta,
is located in Central Jakarta.
Monas park has complete facilities,clean well maintained,and secure.
     
I'm not that often and love sports,from childhood,I like sports swimming,
and maybe that's I can do well and now I don't do it again,
I'm jogging only occasionally in the home environment.
On the day of the last week,my daughter wanted to exercise/
jogging in Monas park,
I'm interested, I've long not to Monas park,
could find something interesting for the article and pictures☺
Here I only briefly jogging,I don't want to fatigue and could not
do anything else anymore.

I'm more interested in seeing and observing the activity of visitors
to this park,and wanted to take some pictures that I think is interesting at this park and the activities undertaken by the park's visitors.
Sometimes what I see and observe makes me smile ☺
and feel touched, see the closeness and togetherness.
When I saw and observed,those who were cycling in the park,
not just cycling,but there was something that they could be more than that.
Maybe that is the reason for their existence,become a necessity
and also pleasure.
This may already be the lifestyle of this,because most of it is done
by human beings wherever they are,