Kamis, 19 Januari 2017

At night in Jakarta I.

I chose the night time to take pictures,and I would like to know the results of the image using the camera.
Previously when using a camera phone,
I see the results are often less good,
makes me disappointed and makes me lazy and rarely
take pictures at night again.
I've been taking pictures in two locations
There are two places that became my choice,in the central Jakarta
1 Area Bundaran  HI / Jln MH. Thambrin.
2 Area Kuningan/ Jln Rasuna Said.
So as not chaotic when viewed pictures and neat look,
I made one by one location.

Area Bundaran HI / Jl MH. Thamrin.The main street in Jakarta,
are always lit up at night.
When taking pictures I was on street Imam Bonjol,is heading towards street MH Thamrin

I stand here on the street MH Thamrin ☺
Here there is a fountain with colored lights and the statue survived Coming,
I'm interested in the change of colored lights in the fountain.
I feel funny've done this
The results of pictures that I take, and this Good,
I am happy to see  ☺
I think it already gives the feeling of happiness,
Take pictures, edit / photos smoothed, and write it into an article,